11/30/13

Some Fantastic Fall Festivities


Harvest Party at Oxbow


Me and one of my coworkers getting the afterparty started. You know how I love my Ginger Ale. 

A friend of the farm makes these really cool mini veg-scapes for the party every year. This year was the squash alien invasion. 


I love the perspective of this photo. It's like your right there in the squash alien action


The Pumpkin Patch

On a Saturday I took my bro and his kids down to the farm to grab pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. 
Then we had a bonfire lunch with some of my coworkers.

Everyone had fun...
...And everyone was tired by the end of the day. 

Afternoon in Seattle with my Bro


First time trying the best sandwiches in the city. If you've never been to Paseo, put it high on your list. It changes you. We took our sandwiches down to the Ballard waterfront. It was a windy day but the skies were clear and sail boats everywhere. We even had a bunch of creepy crows circling while we savored our sandwiches.


 We walked off the sandwiches a bit before getting in the car




We ended the day by going down to pikes place market and the Seattle waterfront. I kind of dig waterfronts especially after moving to WA. I think it's b/c there are some really great ones here and after being in heavenly forested areas so much, this girl from the California prairies needs to see some horizons now and then.

No comments: