9/13/13

September Farm Lunch

 It's here! It's finally here! Cheddar Cauliflower, Oh how we've been waiting for you and your gorgeous self all season! 
Rock'n the Cheddar Cauli
Cheddar Cauliflower Pasta





I used a dressing that a coworker had leftover. I did't catch the whole recipe but she said something about dill and parsley in olive oil. Might be more to it than that but I'll have to post it later. I sauteed Leeks, Cheddar Cauli, Brussel Sprout tips (leaves), tomatoes and garnished with French Sorrel. In the bottle is mint infused well water. 

Beet & Apple sautee

I sauteed Leeks, Beets, Beet Greens, Apples in olive oil. Added a touch of white wine vinegar, sesame oil and Thai Five Spice after. Served with a Side of Spicy Chai kraut and pita. Followed by a quick nap. 

No comments: